As we are consumed by daily tasks, we forget that it is our mindset that creates: business partnerships, co-founder’s relationships, investor’s interest, and attraction of the talents.
It’s quick, more fun, and allows us to see the bigger picture.
What is the impact of this audit?
- Strengthen and refine your vision for your life & business.
- Understand and take action on your skills, strengths, and growth areas.
- Review and set goals to adapt to the world of changes.
It consists of 9 simple questions that take 5 minutes each to answer.
- First, take three deep breaths.
- Grab a pen and a piece of paper.
- Read through the next three sections, and as you do, write down each question and answer them one by one.
✍️ Looking back…
- What am I most proud of this week?
- What were my biggest challenges this week?
- What was the most important decision I made this week? Why?
🕺🏽 Being the best version of yourself
- What is my happiness level on a scale of 1-10? What would make it 1 score higher?
- What do I need help with currently? Who can help me? How can I help myself?
- When do I feel most productive? What activities do I find most energizing?
📈 Looking forward…
- What is a non-negotiable for me in the future?
- What improvement in myself am I most excited to see?
- What is one small step I can take today toward a goal that feels out of reach?
Take three final breaths.
Well done—you’ve now completed the exercise.
Remember that sharing your goals with your business partner or team will help create accountability and increase your odds of being successful.